Are You A Candidate For Fillings?
If you have a cavity that needs to be filled, you may be wondering which material is best for your situation. While there are a few different options available, in many cases, composite fillings are often an ideal choice. Here are just some of the benefits of choosing composite fillings for your smile:
- Composite fillings are made of a tooth-colored plastic and glass mixture. This makes them virtually invisible once they are in place. They can also be matched to the color of your teeth which ensures that they look natural and blend with your smile.
- Composite fillings can also help to protect and strengthen your teeth. They provide a barrier between your tooth and any bacteria or food particles that could cause decay. In addition, they help to support your tooth and prevent further damage.
- Composite fillings boost your confidence. When you have a cavity, it can be difficult to feel confident about your smile. Composite fillings can help to restore that confidence by giving you a natural-looking smile that you can be proud of.
- Composite fillings are long-lasting. With proper care, they can last for many years. This means you won’t have to worry about replacing them as often as you would with some other filling materials.
- Composite fillings are an option for anyone. They can be used for both front and back teeth, so you don’t have to feel self-conscious about them being visible when you smile or talk.
- Composite fillings are easy to care for. You can brush and floss normally, and there are no special restrictions or care requirements.
If you’re in need of a filling for a cavity, contact Craig H. Etts, DDS in Plantation today to schedule an appointment!
Contact Craig H. Etts, DDS, About Composite Fillings Today
- Benefit from a natural-looking material that blends with your teeth
- Strengthen your weakened tooth
- Experience long-lasting benefits
- Boost your smiling and speaking confidence
- Prioritize your oral health!