Wisdom Teeth Removal At Your Dentist In Plantation
Wisdom teeth extraction is often seen as a necessary evil. However, the benefits of wisdom teeth extraction are many and varied. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider having your wisdom teeth extracted:
- Removal of wisdom teeth can prevent future problems like tooth decay, gum disease, and even oral cancer.
- Extracting your wisdom teeth can prevent painful problems like infection, abscesses, and cysts.
- Getting your wisdom teeth removed early can save you money in the long run, since it prevents more expensive dental procedures later on.
- Removing your wisdom teeth can prevent issues with misalignment, crowding, and impacted teeth.
Is it always necessary to remove wisdom teeth?
No, but in many cases, it is the best option. If you are unsure about whether to have your wisdom teeth extracted, talk to our team. We can assess your individual situation and give you the best advice for your unique needs.
How long will it take to heal following wisdom teeth extraction?
Most people heal completely within a few weeks. However, some may experience longer healing times and may need to take extra care during the recovery process.
If you are considering wisdom teeth extraction, or have any questions about the procedure, please call Craig H. Etts, DDS in Plantation today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you make the best decision for you!
Contact Craig H. Etts, DDS, About Wisdom Teeth Removal Today
- Prevent or eradicate pain caused by these third molars
- Avoid issues with tumors, cysts, and more
- Maintain your tooth alignment by extracting these teeth
- Experience a quick and safe extraction process