Natural-Looking Dentures Restore Beautiful Smiles! – From Your Dentist In Plantation
If you're missing one, several, or all your teeth due to decay, gum disease or an injury or illness, you may be a good candidate for dentures. Dentures are removable artificial teeth that can restore chewing function as well as smiling and speaking confidence, effectively improving your quality of life in the process!
What types of dentures are available?
There are two main types of dentures: full and partial. Full dentures are used to replace an entire arch of teeth while partial dentures fill in the gaps left by one or more missing teeth.
How do dentures benefit patients?
Dentures offer numerous benefits to patients, including:
- Improving chewing function: Dentures make it possible to chew and eat a variety of foods, which can improve your overall nutritional intake.
- Boosting confidence: Wearing dentures can help you feel more confident about your smile and appearance.
- Facilitating speech: Dentures can help with clarity of speech by providing support for the lips and cheeks.
- Enhancing oral health: Dentures can also help to keep the mouth clean by preventing food and bacteria from accumulating in spaces where teeth are missing.
- Preventing facial sagging: Wearing dentures can help support the cheeks and lips, preventing sagging and giving you a more youthful appearance.
Can anyone with one or more missing teeth benefit from dentures?
In most cases, yes! However, there are a few factors that will need to be taken into account in order to determine whether dentures are the right solution for you, including your overall health. In some cases, underlying health conditions can make it difficult to wear or tolerate dentures. Rest assured that our team will review your current and historical medical history to determine if dentures are right for you.
If you think dentures might be your ideal solution, call Craig H. Etts, DDS, in Plantation to discuss your candidacy! We’ll assess your individual needs and make recommendations to best suit your smile.
Contact Craig H. Etts, DDS, About Dentures Today
- Replace one, many, or all of your missing teeth
- Restore chewing function & enjoy the foods you love again
- Speak and smile with confidence
- Enjoy a customized, well-fitting restoration
- Prioritize your oral health!